APEC Hawaii Host Committee has opened up their housing bureau to attendees of the PBEC / EWC Conference in need of accommodations. The housing bureau offers rooms at a variety of hotels for a variety of rates on all Hawaiian Islands starting November 4-18, 2011. For questions, please contact Experient directly with the phone or email information provided below.
Experient (Housing Bureau)
Airport Shuttle Transportation
Special APEC commercial shuttle bus service (round-trip between Honolulu International Airport and Waikiki hotels) offered to APEC delegates by the APEC Hawaii Host Committee is available for PBEC/EWC Conference attendees. Shuttle includes:
- Hawaiian fresh-flower lei greeting at airport baggage claim upon arrival
- Greeters who will guide delegates from baggage claim to shuttle busses
- Shuttles busses that are reserved exclusively for APEC meeting attendees and guests
- On arrival: Transportation from Honolulu International Airport to all Waikiki hotels
- On departure: transportation from all Waikiki hotels to Honolulu International Airport
- Roundtrip price: $32.00 USD per person.
Other Airport Transportation
Taxis are available at Honolulu International Airport, with average fares to Waikiki hotels of $35-40 before tip. Additionally, all major U.S. rental car companies have operations at the airport.
Click here for general information regarding Honolulu, Hawaii.