Airport Shuttle Transportation
Special APEC commercial shuttle bus service (round-trip between Honolulu International Airport and Waikiki hotels) offered to APEC delegates by the APEC Hawaii Host Committee is available for PBEC/EWC Conference attendees. Shuttle includes:
- Hawaiian fresh-flower lei greeting at airport baggage claim upon arrival
- Greeters who will guide delegates from baggage claim to shuttle buses
- Shuttles buses that are reserved exclusively for APEC meeting attendees and guests
- On arrival: Transportation from Honolulu International Airport to all Waikiki hotels
- On departure: transportation from all Waikiki hotels to Honolulu International Airport
- Roundtrip price: $32.00 USD per person.
Other Airport Transportation
Taxis are available at Honolulu International Airport, with average fares to Waikiki hotels of $35-40 before tip. Additionally, all major U.S. rental car companies have operations at the airport.